Weekly up date 37,38/24 Engels

The 3.000-kilometer long motorbike ride was, in a word, fantastic. Especially Montenegro was a surprise for us, a very beautiful country to visit, certainly by motorbike. We had no significant problems and enjoyed the ride. Most of us are back home, I myself will fly home on Tuesday, I will stay a few more days in Breaza. Jan Valk will do the entire trip by motorbike and expects to be back home on Wednesday.

During the ride I received many photos, the photo albums I made of them turned out reasonably well. Except for adding the texts I received, fortunately the photos speak for themselves. When I get back home it will be a bit easier, so next time I will be a bit more extensive.

Reghina from Ticau.

As always busy with all sorts of things and also handing out food. The album is not completely complete, this time I am unable to do so.

Here is the link to the photos. 

Marin and Eniko Band


The food programme is going well, Marin would like to build another house for a family. Next week I will contact him.

Here is the link to the photos.







Henk Muller

Henk is busy with all sorts of things, distributing food, evangelism, building houses and now also bringing goods to an area where a river burst its banks last week. People have lost all their possessions there.

Here is the link to the photos.


Virorel and Elena Band

A lot of action there too, the school program has started there again.

Here is the link to the photos.


Joszi Tirgu Mures

As I already wrote, the photos speak for themselves. Josje is happy and grateful that we are helping him.

Here is the link to the photos.


The supplies in Broek op Langdijk are reasonably up to standard, food could be better. Next Wednesday, September 25, we will load another trailer with destination Breaza. From all the stories that we "pick up" here it is clear that our help is still important.


Saturday September 28th is the indoor BBQ, great that there is so much interest.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Weekly update 7/24

Weekly update 14/24

Weekly update 8/23